One of the greatest things about iFIT® is their constant hunger to stay up-to-date with the latest innovative technology in order to provide the best possible workout experience for all of their members. So, it has come as no surprise that they have a wireless Bluetooth® headphone connectivity feature available on some NordicTrack, ProForm, and Freemotion exercise bikes.
Forget the days of dealing with wire and cord clutter at home and avoid stressing over technological interference during your next iFIT bike workout. Simply get started with connecting your Bluetooth® headphones by following the instructions below, and see how convenient and enjoyable it really can be to work out at home.
- Select a workout from the iFIT workout library on your bike.
- Tap “Start workout.”
- Then tap on the “Connect To Bluetooth® Headphones” button.
How to Connect Bluetooth® Headphones To An Exercise Bike
There are plenty of opportunities for you to connect your Bluetooth® headphones during your next iFIT workout.
Choose to connect your headphones:
Option 1: On the warmup screen
Option 2: On the pause screen (tap your touchscreen, then hit the pause button)
Option 3: Next to the volume slider (tap the touchscreen during your workout to see the slider)
Option 4: On the cooldown screen
Then, select the model of your Bluetooth® headphones from the on-screen list and make sure your headphones are on and in pairing mode.
How To Connect AirPods® To A Bike
Although you won’t be able to use Siri while your AirPods® are connected to your exercise bike, you can still listen and talk. Start with:
- Go to the settings on your bike and search for Bluetooth® to make sure that your Bluetooth® is on.
- With your AirPods® still in its charging case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of your AirPods® case until you see the status light flash white.
- When your AirPods® appear in the list of Bluetooth® devices on your bike, select them. Then you should connect.
Please note, after connecting to your wireless headphones, the volume will automatically be set at 5%. You can adjust the volume to a higher or lower setting simply by using the volume slider on your touchscreen.
This is just another way of making your exercise bike work for you and with you. That way, you’re even more motivated and dedicated to reaching your fitness goals. And with the right bike and features, your goals are much closer within your reach.